My "Baby Chicks" are Leaving the Nest


I can't believe tomorrow is Halloween!
Everyday is such a blessing for me. I get to have my husband home with me everyday, and he's everything to me.

There are so many people that don't have that. It makes me said. I think everyone should have that.
I'm at such a peculiar stage in my life. Everything is changing. Everybody knows their children will grow up; someday.

Well, for me that someday is now. My oldest daughter is in college; my next in line daughter (lol) has had a boy ask permission to date her. Then there's my next youngest who is a junior in high school, and he's just "angry" all the time, and loves to get into arguments with his 9 year old sister.
Then, there's the other 9 year old, who is a boy and a twin.

He has autism. there is so much to be said about autism, but for now I'll just say that my (autistic) son is the absolute, most loving, sweet boy!

All my children are evolving into their "new selves." I'm SO proud of them ALL!

I'm embracing this stage; as my children grow older. It's such a bitter-sweet time. I'm so happy and proud of all of them!

I am re-discovering who I am; and it's very exciting for me.
I have had to adjust my sails, so to speak. I'm forty-one and feel like a whole new chapter is about to begin.

I'm pursuing photography, which is something I've wanted to do for years.
I've put everything into being a mother. So, to be at the stage where things are a little easier, it's a neat place to find myself.