The Aftermath

#krazycouponmommy


So it is the day after Christmas, and all through the house are visions of happy children, and worn out parents, lol!
I had an awesome holiday, but man am I glad it's over!
My daughter is in the Nutcracker, which involves a feverish paced December full of silent auction basket making. It is a TON of fun though.
My daughter played as a party girl this year, which was a lot of fun to watch. She's in her third year as a ballerina. I enjoy the extra time with her that I get to spend with her personally. It's a special time, for both of us.
We had a record breaking temperature of 67 degrees for Christmas day. It felt like Spring, and it still does today (6 degrees cooler today, by the way.)
I think I'll plant some bulbs that I didn't get to before the holidays hit today.
After Christmas is a time of reflexional as well. As we think back to the prior year, and what lie ahead for the coming year.
That's where I am right now.
In the coming year, I plan to be on here a lot more. Telling you about my "boring" life, and fun, easy ways to make money (who doesn't love that!)
So I sincerely wish you a wonderful rest of the year. I hope you fill it with reflection and hope for the coming year to come.
Happy New Year,
Krazy Coupon Mommy